Thursday, August 11, 2011

Partybrot~A recipe review

I tried a lovely recipe today! It took me all of 10 minutes to throw together and knead and then silly me forgot all about it till late afternoon. But I thought what the heck lets just go ahead and do the next step and they turned out perfect regardless of how little time I spent thinking about and working on them!
Dont they look DELICIOUS?? My kids said "these are good mom!!!" :) Oh I wanted to take the credit, I really did:) But instead I told them that its a new recipe I found on a blog and decided to try:)Now I'm sharing it with you! If you wanna try these lovely party buns:) take a peek HERE for the recipe!

1 comment:

Mrs. Stam said...

They look sooooo yummy!

Gluten free pumpkin muffins

These fluffy  muffins are gluten free, dairy free  and not overly sweet. The pecans on the top add a nice crunch.  You could also just omit ...