Monday, November 22, 2021

Coming back!

 Interesting how life changes:) 

My family has grown up since this blog first began. I used to have 9 little ones underfoot and had typed up pretty much every recipe I created over the years. Then when I found myself making all those things on repeat...I stopped posting here. 

Now in this new stage of life...with only 4 of the 9 children still living at home...I'm once again finding that I've invented new recipes to accommodate the changes and stage of life we are in:) But because after 28 years of parenting/running a household I find it all comes automatic to me, I think nothing of it...I just do. Hence why I haven't posted.

As I put my pan of gluten free chocolate chip bars into the oven today I realized I should probably document once again! In this stage of life I mostly cook/bake gluten free things. My 19 year old has gluten sensitivities and we have sort of adapted ourselves to cook and bake without wheat. I still make things such as buns and breads with wheat of course but I would say that about 95% of the things I make are gluten free and I haven't really documented much at all. My 14 year old daughter tried to bake something gluten free the other day and it flopped... This is perhaps another reason I should begin to document my creations again. They know how to make the old recipes but not the new gluten free versions of them. Hmmm...

In the coming weeks I will begin to post here once again. All our favourite new recipes will slowly be added! Hope you enjoy and get some use out of them.



1 comment:

A Beautiful Broken said...

Welcome back! We've always enjoyed your recipes and just restarted a new blogging adventure after a long break myself.

Gluten free pumpkin muffins

These fluffy  muffins are gluten free, dairy free  and not overly sweet. The pecans on the top add a nice crunch.  You could also just omit ...