Thursday, July 15, 2010

Progress on this blog.

so I've done some blog "spring cleaning" as a reader puts it (hi Nicole:)..now if only my house would get cleaned this fast:):)

anyhow...I am keeping up the gluten free recipes here 9 and will add future gluten free recipes here) for the public to use. All other blogging/recipes etc will be at my other blog. Those of you who are already members of the "recipe pages" (those of you who are know what I'm talking about) I will be emailing you within the next few days to let you know how further NON gluten free recipe updates will work etc.

1 comment:

nicole said...

efficient and quick!!!
:-)

Gluten free pumpkin muffins

These fluffy  muffins are gluten free, dairy free  and not overly sweet. The pecans on the top add a nice crunch.  You could also just omit ...