Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Gluten Dairy Egg free double chocolate muffins


Recently my little girl decided to go off dairy for a while due to constant stomach aches. So we've been baking things to put in her lunchbox for school. Below  is what we baked the other day. You can also find the regular version of this recipe HERE

I have food allergies myself so my kids know what to do when they feel that something is off. You can read my post about my food discoveries and my health HERE.  I wrote it in case it might help someone with similar issues. Cleaning up my diet really did help a lot!




Her impression of these muffins are that "they are gooey and delicious"




gluten, dairy, egg free Double chocolate muffins

1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/4 cup oil
1/3 cup coconut milk
3/4 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup GF flour mix (I used the presidents choice gluten free flour from superstore) 
1 tsp  baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
2 tbs dairy free cocoa powder
1 cup dairy free chocolate chips

*both the cocoa and chocolate chips can be found at the grocery store as well*

2 comments:

Karen said...

These look delicious! I want to try them for my kiddo. :-)

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell
and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Shee placed the shell to
her ear and screamed. Thewre was a hermit crab inside
and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

Gluten free pumpkin muffins

These fluffy  muffins are gluten free, dairy free  and not overly sweet. The pecans on the top add a nice crunch.  You could also just omit ...