Monday, May 27, 2013

Donuts in the kitchen

Hello fellow foodies! What's going on in your kitchen lately?
We've been making donuts with maple cinnamon frosting. Amongst other things:) and my youngest enjoyed putting the sprinkles on. 
You can find the recipe for the buttermilk donuts 
Here: 
http://cookingwithlittles.blogspot.ca/search/label/buttermilk%20donuts?m=0

I just posted a gluten free recipe here go check it out!:
http://cookingwithlittlesglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2013/05/oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies-that.html?m=0

3 comments:

Thia said...

My husband's grandfather always made donuts for Christmas. It's been something I've wanted to do for him, but never have. I'm saving this recipe and maybe this year will be the year.

amber said...

mm.mm!! my mom made doughnuts alot when we were growing up.. this takes me back. :) never tried them myself {except a canned biscuit version that you fried that was quite nasty}. one of these days i tell myself i'm going to do the real thing.. my kids would love it, i know!!

Beth said...

Your top picture makes me want pie.

Gluten free pumpkin muffins

These fluffy  muffins are gluten free, dairy free  and not overly sweet. The pecans on the top add a nice crunch.  You could also just omit ...