Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gluten, dairy, egg free peanut butter treats...

A friend of mine told me about these fabulous allergy friendly treats! She made them for me one day and left a container of them on my doorstep with the recipe attached. How sweet is that?!!
I made these today and they are oh so good . Here is the recipe for you!


Peanut butter treats

1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups uncooked quick oats
1/2 cup agave nectar or honey
1 cup peanut butter 
1 cup ground flax seed
2 tsp vanilla

Roll into balls and refrigerate for 30 min before serving. 

Delicious!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I make a version of these as well! My recipe does not call for vanilla...I'll have to try that. Sometimes I substitute some crisp rice cereal (you could buy the GF type) for some of the oatmeal for something different.

Gluten free pumpkin muffins

These fluffy  muffins are gluten free, dairy free  and not overly sweet. The pecans on the top add a nice crunch.  You could also just omit ...