Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Raw vegan Creamy berry treat...


I've been incorporating a lot more fresh/live/uncooked food into my diet. Every once in a while though I like a nice treat.....but what's better than having a treat without breaking your goals for the day?
Here is a berry treat I made myself last week complete with "whipped cream" not really whipped cream of course but good nevertheless:)


For the cream I blended up some raw cashews with water and a splash of agave for sweetness. I mixed in some of the "cream" with the berries then drizzled the rest on top. It was yummy and hit the spot!
No cooking, no complicated ingredients:)

3 comments:

Nadine said...

oh that looks so very yummy !!!!
Going to try that tomorrow for sure

Thanks

Sarah said...

So glad I found your blog!

Anonymous said...

For the dehydrator, the mesh is for sliced fruit, tomatoes, etc, the solid if for if you're making fruit leather, roll-ups, etc. I had one(not the same brand) a few years ago. Dried a lot of fruits and veggies. Hope this helps

Gluten free pumpkin muffins

These fluffy  muffins are gluten free, dairy free  and not overly sweet. The pecans on the top add a nice crunch.  You could also just omit ...