Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cheesy buns for larger bread machines

Everyone gets sick of sandwiches sometimes..............

So make some cheesy buns!! They are yummy let me assure you! I just used the White bread recipe for larger bread machines adding 2 cups of cheddar cheese halfway through the kneading cycle on the dough setting. When the cycle was compete I simply tore off pieces of dough and shaped them into buns. Then brushed them with egg wash and placed a clump of grated cheddar cheese on top of each bun. Then I let them rise for about 25 minutes and the baked them for 15 minutes in a 350 F oven.

If your bread machine cannot handle all this dough and cheese you could try making it by hand using the same recipe but with the kneading technique found HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Those look awesome! I have a great recipe for dinner rolls that I make in my bread maker. I think I'll have to try these cheesy buns! Thanks so much. :)

Gluten free pumpkin muffins

These fluffy  muffins are gluten free, dairy free  and not overly sweet. The pecans on the top add a nice crunch.  You could also just omit ...