Friday, April 8, 2011

~Granola Bars~

These granola bars were so yummy and great for a snack. Homemade granola bars



  • 4 cups oats


  • 4 cups rice crispies


  • 1 cup raisins


  • 2 cups sunflower seeds


  • 1 cup sliced almonds


  • 1 cup brown sugar


  • 1 cup corn syrup


  • 1 cup peanut butter


  • 2 tsp vanilla
boil and melt the last 4 ingredients and add to the rest mixing well. Press mixture into 2 greased cookie sheets or pans and allow to cool completely before slicing. Once sliced wrap individually or stack in an airtight container. Just be sure to place a sheet of wax paper between each layer(unlike in the picture below:)...they stuck to each other!:)

4 comments:

FLmom7 said...

Those look good! And easy to make...thanks for the recipe:)

Nadine said...

hmmm I will have to try these but change the corn syrup as it is a no no in our home because of severe allergies to corn...
I will let you know how they turned out and how I changed them a little bit:))

Anonymous said...

I thought I should let you know that the link in the sidebar says "granola BRAS." You might want to change that. :)

Tereza said...

Anon you made my day:) This just totally cracks me up!Can't believe I did that! Now off to change it:)

Gluten free pumpkin muffins

These fluffy  muffins are gluten free, dairy free  and not overly sweet. The pecans on the top add a nice crunch.  You could also just omit ...